I have included a sample script for each of the first invocations.
Guidelines for Speaking to the Tao
Follow these 4 basic rules for making your own Tao invocations and you will get far better results!
- Be Specific both in time, place, and things.
- Be Simple.
- State what you want, not what you don’t want.
- State Solutions, not Problems.
Keep in mind that the Tao assumes you know what you want. It has the fullness of all life experiences and relationships available for you.
Tao Invocation of Gratitude:
- I am grateful for being grateful.
- I am grateful that I have something to be grateful for.
- I am grateful my cat wants my attention (so much that he is willing to interrupt my gratitude for it.)
- I am grateful to be busy.
- I am grateful that there are those that want to hear my words.
- I am grateful to have a meal this morning.
- I am grateful for the time to be grateful.
- I am grateful that I was able to reach a good accord on X.
- I am grateful that I had the time to do my laundry.
- I am grateful that X respects my advice and seeks it.
- I am grateful that I had time to be quiet this morning.
- I am grateful for the book I have on X.
- I am grateful to have spent time learning X.
- I am grateful that this spot Im sitting in is so comfortable.
- I am grateful to have been here for another day.
- I am grateful that I have the skill to meet the demands of X.
- I am grateful for my strength.
- I am grateful for my healthy X.
Tao Blessing for Self or Others
Be confident that your blessing has power and that it is important to do both for yourself and others. When you bless someone, you are acting as the agent of the Tao, the piece of the Tao manifesting the Tao.
- Be Strong. May strength fill you.
- May fate favor you and your endeavors.
- Your prosperity will abound and swirl about you.
- Be lucky. You will know great luck.
- Be Healthy. May your life know great vigor and strength.
- Be Wise. May the Tao Inject Itself Into Your Life Directly.
- Change Fluidly. Bend as you need to bend.
- Draw Healthy Love to You.
- Let the Support of Allies and Friends Find You.
The proper creation of your own protected space is essential for mid to high level practice. Protection is a specific blessing of space rather than person. The hand is usually placed on the doorway to start and then gradually moved to cover other entryways. Following that the actual practice space is blessed.
If you take your invocation seriously, a large amount of time must be taken establishing wards of protection. The weaker your resolve or karma, the more time you must spend. Protection is one of the few times when negatives are used within invocation.
- Evil may not pass.
- Evil shall not enter here.
- Evil is barred from entry and repelled.
- Only favorable luck will enter here.
- Great fear will fill the hearts of those entering to do me harm.
- Evil will pass me by.
- Only those coming with great benefit to me may enter.
- The presence of harmful beings will draw fierce allies to aid me.
Master Mikel Steenrod
Keeper of the Gate of Man and Heaven
(Lineage Holder of the 4 Ascendant Spheres Purity Adept School of the Tao)