In Taoism, there is no fated apocalypse. This is true across schools, including the 4 Ascendant Tradition, and traditions that are heavily based on oracle practices.
Humanity may ultimately destroy itself or may not make the correct moves to avoid destruction, but there is no divine apocalypse of humans. People ask this question largely because it is a dominant theme within Judeo-Christian tradition.
People become obsessed with it, because the thought of a great release (effectively a great correction of spiritual and relationship wrongs) is very appealing to many. However, this thought of a release is a great personal error in spritual development and completely ignores most of the divine laws that underpin reality.
- Do Taoists Drink Wine, Beer, or other Alcohol?
- What is Taoism’s Position on Homosexuality and Sexuality?
- What is the Taoist Bible?
- What Does Taoism Say About the Apocalypse, Mayan Calendar or End of the World?
- What Does Taoism Say About Fate and Future? Is it Predetermined?
- Taoist Sabbath
- Taoist Holy Days
- Taoist Teaching–How is It Done?
- What Types of Taoism Are There?
- What is Taoism?